Elementary Education Teacher, 1st Grade-School of St. Philip, Litchfield, MN
The School of St. Philip has a full-time vacancy for an elementary teacher starting with the 2021-22 school year.
Litchfield is a small, friendly community of approximately 6,600 residents located in Central Minnesota. The School of St. Philip enjoys strong support and involvement from the community, and a committed staff.
Candidates interested in the position must:
- Utilize best practice teaching strategies including differentiated instruction.
- Have a strong background in technology including the use of SMART Boards, Chromebooks, I-Pads, and laptops in the classroom.
- Be creative and forward thinking.
- Be skilled at meeting the diverse needs of all learners.
- Be knowledgeable in the use of data to differentiate and drive instruction.
- Be outgoing and community minded. Willingness to invite/involve parents and community members in the classroom is a must.
- Have a willingness to be involved in other aspects of the School of St. Philip culture and community.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoy working as a collaborative team member in a K-5 setting.
- Possess appropriate MN elementary teaching license.
All interested applicants should send or email a cover letter, resume, copy of teaching license, transcripts, and at least three current letters of recommendation to:
Rev. Jeff Horejsi
821 E. 5th St.
Litchfield, MN 55355
Employment will begin in August of 2021. All application materials must be received by 3:00 PM Friday, April 30, 2021.
If you would like more information on The School of St. Philip please feel free to access our website at www.schoolofstphilip.org.