Faith is a part of all aspects of life at our school. Students, whatever their faith background, are invited to participate in the many ways we express our love for Jesus and the ways we serve our Church. Some important parts of our spiritual life at St. Philip's include:
- Daily prayer and religion classes
- Weekly celebration of the Eucharist
- Lent and Advent retreats
- Active observance of the Liturgical year
- Monthly birthday blessing prayer
- Participation in local and global service and social justice projects
Non-Catholic students participate with their classmates in most aspects of spiritual development. They are encouraged to share their own faith traditions to enhance their classmates' learning.