Church of Our Lady Cemetery
Contact Julie Schmitz for burial plot information.
St. John's Cemetery
Easements are available for persons wishing to purchase lots in St John's Cemetery. You may contact the office at 320-693-9496 or the Sexton, Leon Schumacher at (320) 693-9169.
Calvary Cemetery (St. Philip's)
Contact Brenda Grates for burial plot information at Calvary Cemetery.
St. Gertrude Cemetery
The earliest cemetery records reach back to 1886. There is not a complete listing of all whom are buried at St. Gertrude's. The cemetery of St. Gertrude's is a visual testament of our faith in the resurrection and our connection to each other throughout the generations as the body of Christ. Visitors are welcome to walk around, look for loved ones and pray for the souls of all our dearly departed.
Contact Brenda Grates for burial plot information at St. Gertrude Cemetery.
St. columban Cemetary
Beginning in 1858, mass and sacraments were celebrated in the homes of the early settlers by Benedictine Monks from the St. Cloud friory, who came periodically on horseback. In 1869 the first church was built on this land given by Michael and Winifred McGraw and Lewis and Mary Maher. The church dedicated on January 4, 1870, was destroyed by fire November 23, 1880. A second frame church was built in 1889. The parish was incorporated January 17, 1896. From 1922 to 1937 the church was unused. It was reopened and served by the Church of Our Lady, Manannah from 1937 to 1960, by St. Anastasia, Hutchinson 1960-1965, and St. Gertrudes, Forest City until 1971 when the mission was closed. The church building was taken down in 1985.
Contact Brenda Grates for burial plot information at St. Columban Cemetery.